Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family overload!

But in a good way.

I want to fill all of you in on the craziness that is the Greek side of my family but right now I am too distracted.

As most of you know (I think all of my followers come from BOTB, so you know) one of my friends from BOTB--Greenclown-- went into labor last night and delievered her baby at 24 weeks. At last update, mom and baby are doing well.

Currently Greenclown, her husband, and her baby are all I can think about.

All I want to do is get back on a plane to Boston (where I was all weekend) and hunt her hospital room down so I can do whatever they need me to do.

You want food from any where in the STATE? I'll rent a car and get it!

You need your house cleaned and pets taken care of? I'll do it, I'll even clean your toilets, a part of house cleaning I HATE.

You want your nails painted? I'll do it or I'll find the best manicurist in the city to do it!

I think you can tell how I feel.

And by the way BOTB, I would do the same for any of you. You are my online family and eventhough we haven't met, I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment